Wednesday, April 8, 2009

All I Can Say


Peggy Hansen
1930 - 2008


All I Can Say

by the Dave Crowder Band

Lord I'm tired
So tired from walking
And Lord I'm so alone
And Lord the dark
Is creeping in
Creeping up
To swallow me
I think I'll stop
Rest here a while
And didn't You see me cry'n?
And didn't You hear me call Your name?
Wasn't it You I gave my heart to?
I wish You'd remember
Where you sat it down

Chorus:
And this is all that I can say right now
And this is all that I can give
Bridge:
I didn't notice You were standing here
I didn't know that
That was You holding me
I didn't notice You were cry'n too
I didn't know that
That was You washing my feet

2 comments:

2Again Now said...

All I can say is......Nancy, I LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to remember too. That's why we take the sacrament. We need to REMEMBER our Savior lived and died so we could live again. I have to remember that all the time. Thank goodness it's spring and everything outside is a reminder too. Love ya.